International Youth NGO “European Youth Parliament – Ukraine” (EYP-Ukraine) represents one of 39 National Committees of the European Youth Parliament. Registered with the Registered with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on February 18, 2002, it is a full-fledged participant of civil society development process in Ukraine. De facto, EYP-Ukraine has been successfully operating in Ukraine since 2000, involving young Ukrainians in activities of one of the largest European platforms for debate, intercultural encounters, educational work and exchange of ideas among young Europeans. Annually EYP-Ukraine conducts a National Session selecting delegations to represent Ukraine at EYP international and regional sessions in Europe, as well as regional sessions in Ukrainian cities and other youth projects.
Among the member of the EYP-Ukraine there are around 280 young people in the regions of Ukraine who study in high schools, prominent universities and other higher educational establishments.
The organization is open to all pro-EU; pro-democracy and pro-human rights young people of Ukraine who would like to contribute their efforts in building the democratic civil society in Ukraine.
With all our activities we aim to:
• promote of Ukraine’s integration into European Union by featuring and advocating European values such as democracy, human rights, person-centred policy-making;
• build civil society, establishing cooperation with the European NGOs, creating a positive image for Ukraine in the international society;
• develop the partnership with international non-governmental and intergovernmental organizations;
• establish cooperation among Ukrainian youth NGOs within the frames of UN Sustainable Development Goals;
• form constructive and pragmatic attitude of youth towards European integration of Ukraine;
• create positive image of Ukraine abroad by appropriate representation of the country in the course of the international events.
Your Future Starts Here.
If you dream of developing your leadership and communication skills, deepening your understanding of politics, civic processes and international relations, then joining the European Youth Parliament (EYP) Ukraine is exactly what you need!